Sunday, January 13, 2008

WOW Can you believe it's 2008 Already!

LOTS OF NEW STUFF TODAY

Hi there.

I haven't updated this blog for a while, and I apologize. I've just been so unbelievably busy for the last couple of months.

I have quite a bit to talk about today, but I'll break the info down into a couple of posts, that way you can pick and choose what you want to read if you're short on time...which we all seem to be these days.

First, there are some great new giveaways that have just started or are about to start. If you want to get your hands on a ton of quality free ebooks, software and more. Or if you want to build your list...these are the way to do it below.

Second, a warning about Registerfly.

Third, an update on my progress to date. Not what I was hoping it would be...but I have plans for this year to turn things around.

Fourth, I've added a few new revenue streams...these won't cost you anything, and once you've got everything set up, you're good to go.

And finally, some new and useful gifts for you.

So have fun, take your time checking things out, and post a comment if you're so incline.

To our mutual success and happiness in 2008,

Terry Gillis

No comments: