Sunday, January 13, 2008

An Update on My Progress

Google Adsense:

I'm very disappointed in my Googe Adsense Earnings. As of the end of December, I earned a whole $8.16. At this rate, I should earn the $100 payout by 2020 (LOL)

Amazon Affiliate Program:

Not a single order in 6 months. Current balance is $0.00

HelpHub Affiliate Program:

So far $0.00

Clickbank:

$0.00

I didn't do very much promotion for clickbank, so this result doesn't reflect the income possibilities for the program.

TheNewsRoom:

I haven't done much with this program yet. I've been pending most of my time on creating new products. If you'd like to check out my ebooks and reports visit:

PayDotCom:

The TET program I promote (see post) resulted in 1 $7.00 sale.

Seller - No affiliate sales.

Hypnosisdownloads Affiliate Program:

$20.45

No comments: