Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wordpress.com SUCKS!!!

For several months I had been posting the progress (and sometimes lack of progress) on my blog. I have my own blog on my server, but I don't like it, so I decided just to use wordpress. FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL, THEY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT. I didn't post anything offensive, nor did I break any other rules according to their terms of service. But one of the clauses in the TOS is that they can cancel your account anytime, for no reason at at. Now because of the suspension, I lost earnings, readers and even more costly, my good reputation.

For my past readers, if you've managed to get here, I'll try to retrieve my files from wordpress, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll probably end up having to start all over again.


Well, here's hoping I don't get suspended again,

And to our success,

Terry

No comments: